Поиск по этому блогу

Powered By Blogger

понедельник, 29 июля 2013 г.

From the book of Mikhail Sokolov, "Chechnya – has the story been forgotten?"

I was before first Chechen war in December of 1994

"In 1991-1992 tens of thousands of Russian were cut in Chechnya. In the spring of 1992 Chechen “police” in Shelkovskaia-village seized from the Russian population all hunting weapons, and a week later Chechen fighters came in unarmed village. They were engaged in the asking price. And an entire system of signs has developed for this purpose. The human gut wound on a fence meant: the owner is gone, only the women in the house, ready to "love." Women's body impaled on the same fence: the house is free, can be populated ...
I saw a columns of buses, one can’t approach nearer for 100 meters because of the stench, because they were filled with the bodies of slaughtered Russian. I've seen women sawn along a chainsaw, children, planted on the pillars of road signs, gut that artistically wound on fence. We, Russians, were cleaned up with their own land, as the dirt from under nails. And it was in 1992 - before the first Chechen war, it was still two and a half years to wait first war.
During the first Chechen war video were captured where Vainakhs fun with Russian women. They put women on hands and knees and threw knives as a target, trying to get into the vagina. All of this was recorded on video and comment ...

Then came the fun times. Chechens began to cut Russian right on the streets in broad daylight. In my eyes one Russian man was surrounded Vainakhs, one of them spat on the floor and invited Russian lick spit off the floor. When Russian refused, he ripped open his stomach with a knife. At school in a parallel class right during the lesson Chechens broke, chose the three prettiest Russian schoolgirls and dragged along. Then we learned that girls were given as a birthday gift for a local Chechen authority.
And then it became quite fun. Chechen militants came in the village and began to smooth it out from Russians. At night sometimes cries of people who raped and slaughtered in their own houses were heard. … Tens of thousands of Russian were killed, thousands were enslaved and in Chechen harems, hundreds of thousands have fled Chechnya in his shorts.
...
In January 1995, the aforesaid lord (Gaydar) as participant of a large delegation of "human rights defenders” (director – S. A. Kovalev) arrived to persuade our soldiers in Grozny surrender the Chechens under his personal guarantees. Surrendered ... 72. Subsequently, their mutilated, with signs of torture, corpses were found near the cannery, Katayama and Minute-square.
...
A. Kochedykova, lived in Grozny
"I moved out of Grozny in February 1993, due to the action of the constant threats by armed Chechens and non-payment of pensions and salaries. I threw me flat with the whole situation, two car garages and a cooperative and left with my husband. In February 1993, the Chechens killed in the street my neighbor born in 1966. One struck her head, broke ribs and raped. Veteran of World war II Helena from the apartment next door was also killed. In 1993, it became impossible to live there, Chechens killed around. Machines were undermined directly with people. Russians were dismissed without reasons. One man that was born in 1935? was killed in his flat. Nine stab wounds inflicted, his daughter was raped and murdered right there in the kitchen. "
B. Efankin, lived in Grozny:
"In May 1993, in my garage I was attacked by two Chechen men armed assault rifle and a pistol and tried to take possession of my car, but could not because it was under repair. They shot over my head. In autumn 1993, a group of armed Chechens brutally killed a Bulgarian friend of mine, who refused to voluntarily give them his car "Volga". Similar cases were widespread. For this reason I left the Grozny. "
D. Gakuryanu, lived in Grozny
"In November 1994, the Chechens neighbors threatened to kill using a gun, and then kicked me out of the apartment and settled into her own."
P. Kuskova, lived in Grozny
July 1, 1994 four teenage Chechens broke my arm and raped in the factory "Red Hammer" when I got home from work.
E. Dapkulinets, lived in Grozny:
"6 and 7 December 1994 I was severely beaten for refusing to participate in the Dufayev’ militia in the Ukrainian fighters group in Chechen-Aul village. "
E. Barsukov, lived in Grozny:
"In the summer of 1994 I had seen from the window of my apartment in Grozny as armed Chechens came to the garage owned by a neighbor Mkrtchyan N., one of them shot in the Mkrtchyan N. leg, and then they took the car and drove away. "
G. Tarasov, lived in Grozny:
"May 6, 1993 in the city of Grozny my gusband A. F. Tarasov was missing, I suppose he has been taken forcibly by Chechens into mountains to work, because he was a welder. "
N. Trofimov, lived in Grozny
"In September 1994, Chechens broke into an apartment of my sister, Vishnyakova O. N. and raped her in front of the children, beat her son and took away her 12-year-old daughter Lena. So she did not return. Since 1993, my son was repeatedly beaten and robbed by Chechens.
M. Khrapova, lived in Gudermes:
In August 1992, Chechens tortured and burned alive our neighbor, R. S. Sarkisyan and his wife, Sarkisian Z. S.”
B. Kobzarev, lived in Grozny region.:
"November 7, 1991 three Chechens fired my cottage from rifles, I miraculously survived. In September 1992, armed Chechens demanded the release of my apartment, threw a grenade, and I was forced to leave Chechnya with my family.
T. Alexandrov, lived in Grozny:
"My daughter was coming home in the evening. Chechens pulled her into a car, beaten, stabbed and raped. We had to leave the Grozny. "
V. Nazarenko, lived in Grozny:
"In Grozny I lived until November 1992. Dudayev condone open crime against Russians, and nobody carried Chechens the punishment. Suddenly Rector of Grozny University disappeared, and after a while his body was accidentally found buried in the woods. Because he did not want to release his post. "

V. Komarova:
"In Grozny, I worked as a nurse in a pediatric clinic number 1. Totikova worked with us, Chechens “rebels” came to her house and shot the whole family. All life was in awe. Once Dudayev with his fighters ran into the clinic, where we were pulled to the walls. So he began to shout idiot false that there was a Russian genocide, that our building used to belong to the KGB. I did not pay the salary of 7 months, in April 1993 I left. "
A. Fedyushkin, born in 1945:
"In 1992, unidentified persons, armed with a pistol, seized a car from my friend living in Chervlennaya village. In 1992 or 1993, two Chechens, armed with a gun and a knife, tied up his wife (born 1949) and his eldest daughter (born in 1973), committed violent actions, took a TV, a gas stove and fled. The attackers were wearing masks. In 1992, in Chervlennaya Chechens robbed my mother, taking an icon and cross, causing injuries. A neighbor's brother, who lived in Chervlennaya, left the village by his car and gone. The car was found in the mountains, and at 3 months he was found in the river. "
V. Doronin:
"At the end of August 1992 Chechens took my granddaughter in a car, but she was soon released. In Nizhnedeviuk village (Assinovskaya) armed Chechens raped all the girls and teachers in children house. Neighbor Yunus threatened to kill my son and demanded that he sold his house. In late 1991, armed Chechens broke into the house of my cousin, demanded money and threatened to kill. Son was murdered. "
R. Akinshina (born in 1960):
"August 25, 1992 about 12 hours four 15-16 age Chechens penetrated into the third Grozny’ hospital and required to engage them in sexual activity. I was indignant. Then one of the Chechens hit me with brass knuckles and raped me, using my helpless state. After that, under the threat they forced me to commit a sexual act with my dog. "
N. Lyubenko:
"At the entrance of my house Chechens shot dead one Armenian and one Russian. Russian was killed for having stood up for Armenian. "

T. Zabrodina:
"There was a case when one pulled out my bag. In March and April 1994 in a boarding school, where my daughter Natasha worked, drunk Chechen went, who beat daughter, raped her and then tried to kill her. Daughter managed to escape. I saw as Chechens were robbing the house.”
O. Kol'chenko:
" Chechens were raped and shot my co-worker, a girl 22 years old, in my eyes, in the street outside our work. I was robbed by two Chechens under threat of a knife. "
B. Karagedin:
"Chechens killed my son 8/1/95, 1/4/94 Chechens killed my youngest son."
E. Dziuba:
"Everyone was forced to take the citizenship of the Chechen republic, if you do not accept, you do not get food stamps. "
O. Borichevskiy, lived in Grozny
"In April 1993 my apartment was attacked by the Chechens, uniformed riot police. They robbed and took all the valuables.”
N. Kolesnikova, born in 1969, lived in Gudermes:
"December 2, 1993 at the stop" section 36 "Old Industrial (Staropromyslovskiy) district of Grozny 5 Chechens took me by the hand, was taken to a garage, beaten, raped and then driven around the flats where raped and stabbed drugs. I released only on December 5. "
E. Kurbanova, O. Kurbanova, L. Kurbanov, lived in Grozny:
"Our neighbors - the family of T. (mother, father, son and daughter) - were found at their home with signs of violent death."
T. Fefelova, lived in Grozny
"Chechens stole from my neighbors (Grozny) a girl 12 years old, then they tossed photos (which she was being abused and raped), and demanded a ransom."
A. Davydova:
"In August 1994, three Chechens went to the house of the family K. (Gudermes). They shoved my husband under the bed, and 47-year-old woman was brutally raped (also with objects). K. died a week later."
T. Lisitskaja:
"I was living in Grozny at the station and every day watched as Chechens were robbing trains."
K. Tselikin:
"November 2, 1994 Chechens took away somewhere my daughter Angela."
T. Sukhorukov:
"At the beginning of April 1993 Chechens stole out things from my apartment (Grozny). At the end of April 1993 they had stolen our car. May 10, 1994 my husband Bagdasarian G. Z. was killed by bullets fired from a street.
Ya Rudinskaya, born in 1971:
"In 1993, Chechens armed with machine guns committed robbery at my apartment (Novomarevskaya village). They took valuables, I and my mother were raped, tortured with a knife, causing injury. In the spring of 1993 on the street (the Terrible) my mother in law and father-in-law were beaten by Chechens. "
V. Bochkareva:
"Dudayev’ “rebels” took hostage director of the school of Kalinovskaja village Belyaev V., his deputy V. I. Plotnikov, the chairman of the collective farm "Kalinowski" Erin. They demanded a ransom of 12 million rubles. Having received no ransom, they killed hostages.
Y. Nefedov:
"January 13, 1993 my husband and I underwent an armed assault by the Chechens in our apartment (Grozny) - they seized all valuables up to the earrings from the ears."

B. Malashin, 1963
"January 9, 1995 in an apartment T. (Grozny), which my wife and I came to visit, broke three armed Chechens broke. They robbed us and two of them raped my wife, T. and located in an apartment E. (1979 y, born.)
E. Kolganova:
"My neighbors, the Armenians, were subjected to an armed assault by the Chechens, their 15-year-old daughter was raped. In 1993, the family of Prokhorova E. P. suffered an armed assault.
A. Plotnikov:
In winter 1992 Chechens seized warrant for my and my neighbors apartment and threatened with machine guns, ordered to move out. I left apartment, garage and cottage in Grozny. My neighbor B. S. was shot by Chechens with a machine gun. "
B. Mazharin, 1959:
"November 19, 1994 Chechens made armed attack on my family. Threatening the machine gun, they threw us out of the car, my wife and children. We all were beaten down, broken ribs. My wife was raped. “Rebels” seized the car, property. "
M. Vasilyeva:
"In September 1994, two Chechen “rebels” raped my 19-year-old daughter."
  1. Fedorov:
"In 1993, Chechens robbed my apartment. In 1994, someone stole my car. I went to the police. I saw in police my car and there were armed Chechens in my car. I was told that I had forgotten about this car. The Chechens were threatened and told me to go out of Chechnya."
N. Kovrizhkin:
"In October 1992 Dudayev declared the mobilization of militants in age from 15 to 20 years. During the work on the railroad Chechens guarded Russians, including me, as prisoners. At the station Gudermes I saw Chechens shot with machine gun unknown man. Chechens said they killed the blood feud. "
M. Panteleeva:
"In 1991, Rector of Petroleum Institute was kidnapped, the Provost was killed. Armed Dudaev’ “rebels” broke my parents' apartment, one in police uniform, at gunpoint and tortured with a hot iron took away 750 thousand rubles, stole the car.”
E. Dudina, 1954:
"In the summer of 1994 Chechens beat me in the street beat. They beat me, my son and my husband. They took son’ watch. Then they dragged me to the entrance and had sexual intercourse in a perverted form. A friend of a woman told me that when she was traveling to Krasnodar in 1993, the train was stopped, armed Chechens came and took money and valuables. In the vestibule A young girl was raped in vestibule and thrown out of the train (already at full speed). "
I. Udalova:
"August 2, 1994 at night two Cgecgens broke in my house (Gudermes), cut my mother neck, we were able to fight back, I found classmate at school in one of the assailants. I filed a complaint to the police, after which they began to harass me, threat the life of my son. I sent the family in the Stavropol, then I left. My pursuers blew my house November 21, 1994»
V. Fedorova:
"In the middle of April 1993 the daughter of my friend was pulled into the machine (Grozny) and drove away. After a while, she was found murdered, she was raped. Chechens tried to rape the other my friend, the same night she was caught and raped by Chechens on the way home. 15-17 May 1993 at the entrance of my house two Chechens tried to rape me. The neighbor on the porch, an elderly Chechen, saved us. In September 1993, when I was driving to the station with a friend, Chechens threw my friend out of the car, beat him down, and then one of Chechens kicked me in the face. "
S. Grigor'yants:
"During period of Dudaev ruling Chtchtns killed husband of aunt of Sarkis, seized car, then stole a sister of my grandmother and her granddaughter."

N. Zyuzina:
"August 7, 1994 my colleague S. Yu L. with his wife seized by armed “rebels”. August 9 his wife was released, she told me that they were beaten, tortured and demanded ransom money for her release. September 5th, 1994 S. Yu L. mutilated body was found in the chemical plant. "
M. Olev:
"In October 1993, about 18 hours, Chechens raped our employee, A. S. (1955), the train sender, and then beat her up straight at the station. At the same time, raped manager, Sveta (1964), was raped. Police spoke with the “rebels” in Chechen and let them go.
B. Rozvanov:
"Three times Chechens tried to steal the daughter Vicka, twice she ran away, and the third time se was saved. My son Alexandr was robbed and beaten. In September 1993, I was robbed. In December 1994, three Chechen searched the apartment, broke the television, ate, drank and left.
  1. Vit’kov:
"In 1992, Chechens raped and shot T. V., born in 1960, mother of three young children. They tortured neighbors, the elderly husband and wife, because children sent things (container) in Russia. Chechen Interior Ministry refused to look for criminals.
O. Shepetilo, born in 1961:
"I lived in Grozny until the end of April 1994. I worked in Kalinovskaja of Naur district as a director of the music school. At the end of 1993 I returned from work of Kalinovskaja in Grozny. The bus was not there and I went to town on foot. The car with armed Chechen drove up. He shoved me into the car, drove to the field, longly scoffed at me there, raped and beaten me. "
Y. Yunusova:
"I June 1993 my son Zair was taken hostage and 3 weeks he was held, released after the payment of 1,500,000 r."
M. Portnikh:
"In the spring of 1992 in Grozny on the Dyakov’ street Chechen “rebels” completely looted Liquor stores. One threw a grenade in the apartment manager of this shop, the explosion killed her husband, and her leg was amputated.”
I. Chekulina, 1949 y. born:
"I left Grozny in March 1993. My son was robbed five times, took off his outer clothing. On the road to college Chechens badly beat my son, crushed his head, threatened with a knife. I personally was beaten and raped just because I'm Russian. Dean of the Institute, where he studied my son, was killed. Before our departure my son, Maxim, was killed. "
B. Minkoeva, born in 1978:
In 1992 in Grozny a nearby school was attacked. Children (seventh grade) were taken hostage and held for days. Chtchens committed gang rape of the whole class and three teachers. In 1993 Chechens stole my classmate M."

B. Yaroshenko:
"Many times the Chechens in Grozny during 1992 beat me, robbed my apartment, smashed my car…"
V. Osipova:
"I left Chechnya because of harassment. I worked at a factory in Grozny. In 1991, armed Chechens came at the plant and kicked Russians in the elections. Then, Chechens created unbearable conditions for Russians, began indiscriminate robberies. In May 1994, my son, E. Osipov, traveled from Grozny, armed Chechens did not allow to ship things."
K. Deniskina:
"I forced to leave in October 1994 because of the setting: continuous shooting, armed robberies and murders. November 22, 1992 Dudayev Hussein tried to rape my daughter, beaten, threatened to kill. "
A. Rodionova:
At the beginning of 1993 in Grozny Chechens defeated the warehouses of weapons, armed. It got to the point that the children went to school with a gun, closed offices, schools. In mid-March 1993, three armed Chechens burst into the apartment of neighbors, took valuables. In October 1993 I was witnessed of murder of a young chap, Chechens cut his stomach.
N. Berezina
"We lived in Assinovsky village. Son was constantly beaten at school, he was forced not to go there. Chechens removed Russians from leadership workers places at my husband work (local farm)."
L. Gostinina:
"In August 1993 in Grozny, as I was walking with my daughter on the street, in broad daylight Chechen grabbed daughter (born in 1980), hit me, pulled my daughter into his car and took her away. Two hours later, she returned home, she said, that she had been raped. Russian were humiliated in all ways. In particular, in Grozny, near the house of post a poster was: "Russian, do not leave, we need slaves!"
...
Chechnya's population by the year 1990 was approximately 1.3-1.4 million, Russians - 600-700 thousand. In Grozny - about 470 thousand, Russians - not less than 300 thousand, in the age-old Cossack areas, Naur, Shelkovskom and Nadterechniy, Russians were about 70%. "

Now there are no Russians in Chechnya.
All those who fought for the right of secession of Chechnya from Russia, were invited to Chechnya. No one dared to go. Whose orders are carried out overseas organization when promoted right to self-determination of Chechnya? Whose order they were doing when promoted fake movies on reservations with barbed wire in Kosovo? The same organization advocated the right of self-determination of the Sudeten Germans – for Hitler’ interests. May be, trotskists, that support Chechen “rebels”, are fascists?

Translated by Olga Gerye


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий