Поиск по этому блогу

Powered By Blogger

четверг, 26 апреля 2012 г.

"Moscow Echo" Echo of Freedom ...


saji_umalatova 22 April 2010 @ 05:13 pm
"Moscow Echo" Echo of Freedom ...

 
"Dear Soot Umalatov, unfortunately, have to reject your post. Such positions, we accept only by experts in the field, in this case - from political scientists. Sincerely, edition of "Echo of Moscow" - Blogs "
Ah, the "Echo" I saw your terrific writing and at first did not believe my eyes - can not be, but is it you? Just think - spam, fake, bad joke? But no - it all fits: the sender's address is correct, the coordinates agree: "Echo of Moscow", radiopersonoy own.
It turned out my note that Russia should cease to repent before the world, has not passed the so-called pre-moderation. Rejected by the censor supposedly non-existent. "Arte rejected."
How is it that "the most democratic radio", the mouthpiece of freedom was in fact an evil censor? First, you have three weeks to inform me that my post is queued for approval. Just think, dear readers, my post was placed in a queue for approval by the Politburo, "Echo of Moscow".



Of course, if I sling mud at their country and history, my post would be approved immediately.
But I do not get used - I was put in place, and thrown everywhere former and current members of the Politburo. Do not fit in modern surroundings. And the glory of God. I too love my country and the people to be immoral, immoral chorus of Russia's enemies.
But the most piquant was that you offered me on the phone to a blog on "Echo of Moscow" about fishing and hunting. Oh, sorry, freedom-loving "Echo", to this I have no passion ...
It turns out that your democracy - an ordinary demagogy, and your freedom - a bubble?
Cry of Independence, but write "unfortunately, have to reject." "Echo", answer - who makes you who dares?? I will protect you! .. You sweat and blood have fought for their freedom. Emphasize their freedom, since it does not extend more than anyone else.
Or maybe it is this self, my dear barrack discipline, from which, however, you are strongly resisted?

 
And you are immediately forgiven, explains: "This kind of positions we take only the experts in the field, in this case - from political scientists." You get to be fun? Are not you ashamed?
Yes, I'm not so nice politician like your outstanding headliners Ganapolsky or Bob Utkin. I - simply Umalatov Soot, which prevents you finally break up Russia and zombie people.
Where, then, to find a place to patriotism? Love Russia - today unformat.


Soot Umalatov

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий