Поиск по этому блогу

Powered By Blogger

вторник, 29 ноября 2011 г.

I made a revolution! He retired ...


 I made a revolution! Right now in 07/08/09 in the morning.

 
The mood was merzopakostnoe! When I reported this sad news has just woken up my wife, she was not surprised. Accustomed to! Just looked at me with pity.- "What? Again?" - She asked, yawning widely (I'm sorry for her. Always I hovered in the revolutions, but .. it with string bags on wholesale markets is looking for, where cheaper is what I can feed them. We no longer call it food. It's just that There are edible.Next will be even worse. As said Mitya Mendeleev - "do not have to wait for favors from the government." Therefore, it is thin, and I'm fat. It's not that thick .. but with a paunch. With great so completely shameless belly. Therefore it hard .. just hard).- No-o. This time for sure! "Why in the morning?" (And an old robe on bare body ... This has to dress up, but for what? We are both retired). I do not know. It happened. Probably, the evil was. At five fifteen woke up, but that's already happened 6.00. Moscow time. "- Naturally! But why now? "- She said, yawning again.


-I do not know. It happened. Maybe for my birthday Luce (Lucy - my older sister), she now jubilee.- "You can not make revolutions" in anger ", the revolution needs to be done with love" - ​​she rebuked me.So, it - I agreed - but it happened.- "And a lot of you? .. Well, the revolutionaries?".While the two. I and Yuri. "Not much!" But we have a third, "and who joined them Shepilov ... er ... sorry, sympathetic to us, Mark.- "So it's change it! - She said, brewing tea - now you are simply destined to win" (for some reason, women in curlers looks less charming than her hair.)- "And where is this time?". In physics.- "A" - she said after a pause. Apparently, something was trying to think about. "Well, now you can, then put in the loony bin and give the group?"

 
In her voice there was hope. (Degree of disability and increase my pension - is it long, but a pipe dream. Previously, she was hoping that I will give a group of physical illness, "as you can."- You know how it's done! "The more so because I really almost a dozen diseases are not compatible with life. Arthritis, heart, liver cirrhosis, lung, scoliosis, low back pain, tuberculosis, sweating feet. Legs very bad smell. In just one scent from the feet can easily get a second or even first group of disability. And to live something left for me, can last fifteen minutes. No nitroglycerin and toilet paper is therefore nowhere under the communists, her dreams would be real, but we have a democracy. Putin has ordered the group to give pensioners and raise pensions. Even before the poverty line. So her hopes fade away by themselves, and it is almost calm.But I foolishly told her, as a former secretary of the city committee of the Kuznetsk Basin and the group received a pension for psihozabolevaniyu by staging an international scandal. Just picked up the bank and began to sour cream to improve the complexion of our two "comrades from Africa." And they were diplomats. As a result, information from mental health center and a pension of forty years. Luck!It turned out that she listened to me more carefully than I thought.Began reproaches. It turned out that she was "struggling like a fish on ice," and I am a loser that even organize an international scandal and what can not. Therefore, in order not to upset her, a few years ago, I honestly tried to arrange some international scandal (two pieces. One of Mecca, the second with Kiev). Where there ... shut up ... bastards. Figure you and not to supplement their pension).No - again, I was disappointed her.- For the physics in the loony bin is not placed. Only for the physics Nobel prizes are given. But not once, but thirty years later. Not live.- "Well, what do you want this revolution?" - In her voice was a disappointment. The next regular collapse of hopes for improvement in our pensioner's living standards. (One day, I'll tell you a secret, in a moment of desperation, I even decided to change the homeland. They say that a lot of money for betraying give. Of course, I do not know exactly - how much homeland now, but heard that they pay regularly and promptly. But even and foreign currencies. It would be a significant addition to the mine, in poverty, pensions. We have at least all the "black holes" in the budget repaired.Where are there! Late again. It turned out that today, to change the Motherland (our Democratic Russia), we should stand in the queue. At the turn of the KGB-FSB. At the turn of the Federal Security Service, headed by Putin himself.And, yet permission to change only give the generals and colonels. Then will the average officer, followed by the junior. Then, if you have something left to sell, the ordinary soldier and. And to us, to "other civilian scum" has simply not come. Or do we not live, or from the homeland is nothing left.

 
You will certainly ask: "Is not there no line? Bypassing? .." You can not! They have this strictly. If anyone in the bypass, cheat, or wants, or they do not share, then once the court ... the prison, accused of espionage. Did you hear that, I suppose, about the "Far East business"?Of course, in prison now has its own advantages. There are no pros without cons as pros and cons without. Now, when the very international, "Amnesty International" gives the nod to start up and operation of our prisons,

 
Putin spends on each inmate in three to four times more than the content of pensioners in the wild. And the table, and shelter, and under guard. No you racketeering or inspectors of the tax, no receipts for gas, for electricity, for water. Again, wash clothes for free, "wake up in the morning - not a rooster crowed. Sergeant raise, as a man." Funeral from the budget, as the heroes of World War II, or the Cavaliers of the glory of all four degrees ... All this attracts, can not fail to attract. If somewhere and driven, it's free. Drug and cigarette smoke provides. So now, "there are places thieves snatched" - some oligarchs are sitting prosecutors but his cushy platted. And what of my mogul? And a prosecutor from my lousy. So that here, complete bummer.

 
He was born a loser - a loser and I'll die). I do not know! Valya Tolkunova said "I can not help it." You see! - Began excited I am.

 
The old physics was the physics of energy, mass, force, gravity. And our new, revolutionary, to date, physics is the physics of information and information material ideas or ideological matter, if anyone .. how convenient. This is a new, unprecedented in human history, scientific and technical revolution. This new technology, the new agriculture. The new medicine and pharmacology. Cancer is curable! He will treat is as simple as a cold or gonorrhea. The prolongation of life to one hundred and fifty years will be absolutely real. This! This new design principles of space ships! This!Where money? "- She interrupted my space flight directly at takeoff.- I have no money! - I returned to our rough harsh reality.

  
-Well? .. "- She asked after a pause.- What ... and? - I did not understand.- "Are you happy?"- No. That is, at first, then was satisfied. Three or five minutes, and then my heart was filled with deep sorrow, universal sorrow. Like aglitskim spleen. In short - Russian blues!- Why not? "- Finally she asked.- You see, when almost exactly two years ago (you remember) I took up physics. I thought that the space big enough room for everyone, and I this "toy" is enough for five years or seven, that is, until his death. And the universe was "watery" - two years and have everything. Eternity and Infinity was only two years. Or I'll go to the forefathers before?And if you do not die, what am I supposed to do now?= "No, not really! - She said with all the love and tenderness, which was capable.- Do not die, Live! .. We have no money saved up for the funeral. Think of that something. "(That's all they are our women. A little something about love right away. But she had every day of my cigarette" sawing "... from morning to night).- "You prokurivaesh, start to smoke half a pension!" Well, .. not half, but only one-third. "But it is harmful not only for you but for me!"Yes, cigarettes - this is a problem. If Putin once again raise the pension is less than the price of food and housing, it seems to have to give up cigarettes.We have already given up champagne for New Year. Can not afford. Now, if he will increase the pensions have to give up beer and cigarettes. How to be! What should I do? The eternal questions of the Russian intelligentsia.Of course, we could smoke cigarettes. The benefit of each retiree with tons of papers pre-election promises of our political midgets. So the goat's snout, e ... sorry, "cigarette" is to turn out anything.

 
But where can we shag? And promised that deficits would not be.In principle, we can begin to grow tobacco for yourself? I tried ... I did not grow. Everyone is growing, but I just dries. Oh! If I had paid at least one penny for every campaign promise. Yes, I would become an oligarch! I would ... I would ... in Courchevel ... I would ... Yes, I would ... I would ... Palace of the yacht! .. Yes, I would imagine INSERT TEETH! .. And smile to everyone you meet. Would smile all day long. Brazen and defiant. Just as he Chubais! But .. see no luck. We retired to smile. That has to walk, but gobies collected. It is said that near the youth discos in the morning just an abundance of bull-butts.Huge, fat, full-flavored. Aromas are different. And they say (you can not even believe it!), That there are "okurochki with red lipstick!" (But this is a fight). Here's where it is - the dream of smoking a pensioner!).Easy to say - think. And on the ground six billion people and all "think". To say that something new - twenty years to think it is necessary.- "Do not worry, you will get. You can." (Turns picking up cigarette butts, bulls - it's an art.First, we need a cane. Significantly increases productivity. Do not bow down to the same for each cigarette butts. At the end of the cane needle to prick just five, ten bulls. And in a bag. The bag must be transparent. Not everyone will understand. Not everyone will appreciate the heavy share of the Russian pensioner. I am a single neo-Russian said that becoming a vegetarian - forget the taste of meat began. And he thought for a moment and says, "I also began to run."Incidentally, I had already prepared a cane, drove and found a syringe (dvadtsatigrammovy) podstrogal a tip to the tip of the syringe worn tight but not tight. I found a very long and thin needle. Suitable package. But then I knew a homeless flabbergasted. It turns out there (in the "team" to raise calves) strangers do not take. Do not take any "off the street." Need advice, bail, probation.

 
They're there all the former partbiletonostsy! All former functionaries entirely. Apart, ponimash, bureaucracy. The devil would have it - you can find and guarantors .. pull their socks up and take partminimum, .. do care book (though it is exactly half-pension) .. stand trial period, but that's not all. It turns out there yet and TAX! Of the one hundred cigarette butts collected, eighty necessary to give content to the "vertical". So I thought: if we have and in tax and KGByu, and the "gang okurochnoy" rates alone, one vertical, the principles alone, and it means "Dad" we all have one. Well, not that - the youngest, but most healthy father, who kicks the ass of veterans. Say, "Come on, move old! .." And one that at the top.

  
But do not you, that at the very top - not the Pope, but a little lower - father of Moscow. One can not understand: why Putin and many bulls? .. Maybe this is just another KNOW-HOW of our valiant KGByu? Collect saliva samples, DNA, for the dossier on all smokers, ranging from nine years? What will happen to them. Or let bulls for recycling? .. Washed, cleaned, dried, and in Marlborough? Or first to file, and then to recycle? I'm certainly no expert in Marlborough, revenues are not those, but, judging from those two young bull, which came across to me as if - recycling!How to live? What should I do? In prison, do not put. In the loony bin is not placed with the work is fired in Bychkov team do not take a pension does not increase, prices rise.

 
"Surrounded me, surrounded! Fun to drive the numbers," And on TV every day about the delights of euthanasia. We're certainly not stupid .. I suppose life is lived, hints understand Well, what do we free the funeral, and then ponastroili crematoria, more than in all of Nazi Germany and the occupied territories combined. And try to do to die at such prices for cremation! Eighteen months is not drinking, so that by the very cheap price cremated.

 
Even with the dead want to tear everything to do with the living did not take. Where poor pensioners to go?Only in space. Only in Eternity and Infinity! "Free. Free! Finally free!" - Inscription on the tomb of Martin Luther King.VN Solov'ev

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий